TIPS FOR POSING YOUR CURVES WHEN YOU PHOTO
Everyone loves to take photos, big girls are also no exception. Photos are taken all the time and at every event so keep these tips in mind at your next encounter with the camera!
- Triangles add dimension to a photo and are pleasing to the eye.
- Use your arms & feet for other triangles such as touching your hair or positioning one foot pointing away from the camera.
- Think the opposite of boring! Your hands can do so much more than hang by your side.
- Touch your necklace, hair, or chin! Hold them up like the photo for a sassy look.
- Take up space with confidence! A photo is best with less space around the subject so fill it up with your cute poses.
- Move your feet, don't let them be straightforward! Bend your leg and point your toes either down or away from the camera.
- Sides and shoulder poses make super cute photos!
- Turn away from the camera but turn your head to look directly at it confidently.
- Drop your shoulder some to show off your face fully.
- These side dimensions bring focus to your eyes and upper body.
- Looking up at the camera makes you look innocent.
- Looking down at the camera shows dominance.
- Looking slightly away from the camera is great for candids.
COME AND TRY TO MEET ANOTHER SELF.